I’ve been kind of mushing about Valentine’s Day for a couple of weeks now, and I’m so thrilled that January is finally over and February is here. This month, it’s Kendall’s birthday, Valentine’s Day, my shower/ bachelorette party, and my dad’s birthday. And no leap-year this year (I just checked) so February is going to fly. Clearly, I had to do a pink on pink on pink theme for this month’s wish list!
- One of my favorite perfumes now comes in PINK. Didn’t think the bottle could be any cuter than the original but here’s MOSCHINO Moschino Pink Fresh Couture.
- My bridesmaids poo-pooed the kate spade new york Lotus Slip-On Sneaker as a wedding shoe, but they all agreed that the classic car nod to my granddaddy would be cute for the rehearsal dinner or after party.
- I just got a new phone. (RIP 6s) Maybe a cute new Portable Charger to go with it?
- The reviews for Too Faced Glow Job Radiance-Boosting Glitter Face Mask aren’t stellar, but between the cheeky name and the fact there’s glitter in it I think it would be fun to try. I’m also very into (probably because of the packaging) their:
- Diamond Light Multi-Use Diamond Fire Highlighter and
- Love Flush Long-Lasting 16-Hour Blush
- Rox got a Baby G watch in a review box and I was reminded how the cool girl freshman year of high school had one. Especially loving the BABY-G G-Shock ‘Ana-Digi’ Resin Watch.
- Totally typical Caro. Halogen + ruffles- Halogen Velvet Ruffle Top.
- Honestly I’d never given Ted Baker bags much of a though until I snagged the perfect black tote from the Nordstrom sale a couple years ago but their bags are stunning! Super into this extra af Icon Faux-Pearl and Crystal Large Tote.
- The Sadie sunnies in pink on pink have be discontinued so they’re under $10!
- Let’s honest, this Free People Bell Sleeve Swing Dress is going to be a hit or miss. I’m def going to order to try it on though!
- Between Etsy, Picmonkey, and Zazzle, I have DIYed quite a bit for my wedding. This includes stationary of all kind and t-shirts for my bachelorette party/ getting ready on the big day. This Mrs. Price Sweatshirt is my most recent creation and I feel like even though it is somehow extra and basic, I kind of need it.
What’s on your February wish list?