Over the last few years, Pinterest has risen into the limelight, and its users are taking advantage of what it has to offer. For those that don’t know, Pinterest is basically a glorified search engine. If you search for ‘hair ideas’ for example, every single board from every user that has created a board or pin for hair ideas will load. You then have the choice of which one you would like to take a look at for inspiration. Repinning means that the pin is visible to all of your followers (unless you pin it to a private board) and then if one of your followers repins it, it’s visible to all of their followers too. That’s how pins go viral. Pinterest is especially popular with businesses and bloggers because once one pin goes viral, it can bring a lot of interest to that company.
Pins are found by using keywords in your pin description. One fabulous blogger that is reaping the benefits of Pinterest gives her tips and tricks on how she gains a lot of traffic daily.
Some bloggers brag that Pinterest is their highest source of traffic, bringing in hundreds if not thousands of views per day! In this article, I’m going to list some accounts that you should absolutely check out next time you’re on Pinterest.
- Evan Sharp – Kicking off this list is the co-founder of Pinterest. His boards are always so neat and eye catching. If you’re ever stuck for inspiration, have a look at his boards and it will soon come flowing back!
- Joy Cho – Joy’s account is an absolute dream to look at. It’s basically what women dream about. Hair, babies, food, accessories, cute animals, the list goes on. You should visit her account and bask in the glory of her boards.
- Etsy – Everybody has heard of Etsy, right? Their Pinterest is just incredible. It’s one of those all rounders, you can find a board for pretty much anything on their account, so go and check it out!
- Brilliant Earth – Another board for the ladies here. Weddings galore! I’m sure that even men would enjoy looking at these boards. Be sure to check out their board ‘Pets of honor’ because it’s a total cuteness overload!
- Luke Dean-Weymark – Luke’s boards are stunning. They certainly appeal to the male audience too because he’s got boards on travel, bikes, sports, technology, men’s fashion, grooming and much more.
- Real Simple – Simply put (pun intended), this account is packed full of things like recipe ideas both healthy and indulgent, parenting, makeup hacks, decorating ideas, DIY, pets and loads of other really cool boards. Be sure to check them out, you won’t regret it!
There are over 150 million monthly users on Pinterest, you’re sure to find something that catches your eye. Why not make your account as beautiful as the accounts above? Maybe you could rise to fame within the world of Pinterest.
The next time you need some super cool ideas for something, turn to Pinterest. You won’t be disappointed!
Don’t forget to follow me on Pinterest as well!