This post is going to be short + sweet but very important. Seriously. If you only take my advice and ever buy one product I suggest on this blog, I hope the Posypaper planner is it. I am incredibly picky about my planners, and the Posypaper planner has everything I look for (including a great pocket in the back).
Image taken with permission from Roxanne’s Instagram
So what makes the Posypaper planner so perfect?
- The first page is a year at a glance with a space for your personal information in case you lose it
- A monthly view with boxes (this is what I use day to to day and to plan for my blog)
- Weekly views for more details (you can also get the planner without, if that’s what you prefer)
- A start month of your choice
- Adorable covers you can personalize
- Option to add monthly tabs
- A totally reasonable price point at $27 or less
- The paper is 100% post-consumer recycled
Customizing is one of my favorite things and the Posypaper planner can be made to your specifications. I think the one of the biggest selling points for me (and one of the many reasons I’m reordering) is that I suggested it to Roxanne and she loves it as much as I do! Honestly, I’m using her picture because my planner has been through the ringer and would not have made for a very pretty post, despite being super loved. It fits in most of my bags and if I can bring it along, I will bring it along. I know it’s about the time that everyone is gearing up to get their new planners. I’ve already picked the style of planner that I want for 2017, and this year I’m totally adding monthly tabs! I’m considering getting a page marker too- just to stay that much more organized.
Do you have a favorite planner? I know not all planners work for everyone, so I’d love to know if you have planner qualities that you need. Posypaper co did not ask me to write this post nor was it sponsored, I just truly love and believe in this product.