So March was… in like… something and out like probably the same thing (a mess) because the freaking weather has taken us all on such an emotional roller coaster. But April showers bring May flowers and now I’m giggling to myself because next April, Kendall and I will be celebrating our wedding at The Mayflower and how perfect is that? April is a special time of year for my family. My mom’s birthday is April 9th, as is my parents’ anniversary (celebrating 29 years this year WHATUP!) and my Uncle Jay and Aunt Jeanie happened to pick the same date for their own wedding 6 years later! Lots of love, lots to celebrate in April!
It’s also usually the first month of the year to really feel like spring! As much as I love getting into the winter cozies, I’m over it. Bring on the sunshine. And in that vein, I bring you my April wish list.
- I’m kind of digging this Cupshe Melodic Blues One-piece Swimsuit. Has anyone ordered from Cupshe before? Thoughts?
- Last year, Target had this amazing straw tote with pompoms that I really wanted… until I got to the store and it was big enough I could have put a couple toddlers or a weeks worth of clothes in it. The Rainbow Pom Pom Tote from t+j is a much better size AND I love the colors!
- I found the Women’s Wildfox More Glitter Manchester Tee last Friday when I was super sad that our CFO was retiring. “More glitter, less bitter” is the best sad day mantra.
- I’m still determined to try rainbow highlighter, and at under $10, I won’t mind this little purchase once Lent is over!
- This is one of the cutest collabs I’ve seen! If you can’t pick just one color, the Clinique Crayola(TM) Chubby Lip Crayon Box is just the thing for you!
- I love my nude studded heels, but they’ve been about run into the ground. Yay for
Betseyville Naveah Gladiator Sandals and their under $50 price point!
- Not going to lie, part of the appeal of the Shashi Caroline Necklace is the name. But I also obviously love the style!
- I keep going back to these Rachelle Tassel Chandeliers from Stella & Dot.
- Kendall + I kind of want to have a vintage picnic themed engagement photo shoot, but for a real picnic, the ban.do Watermelon Super Chill Cooler Bag is the cutest!
- Yes, I’m obsessed with going to Mission for margs with my girls. The Margaritas With My Senoritas Crewneck from Tees And Tank You seems appropriate.
- We’ve burned through almost all of the Christmas clearance candles I stockpiled, but it’s time for fresher scents anyway! Bring on the Mimosa Kiki&Me Tumbler Candle!
- Stripes. Always stripes. But it doesn’t hurt to have an unexpected detail like this Women’s J.crew Ruffle Sleeve Top.
- Candace and I never had jellies because my mom was smart and knew they were painful, sweaty, and not great for your feet. I got the adult version for a music festival a few years ago, and quickly learned that for myself. But the Kate Spade New York Fanley T-Strap Sandal seem like a great, slightly more grown up, option.
- Mint is a tricky color for me, but once I have a tan, here I come for this Pintucked Swing Blouse.