Let me just preface this post with the fact I was entirely spoiled this (and every) Christmas, and I truly felt like I was wrapped up in a blanket of love. That might sound entirely cheesy but it’s true! Yes, I post these wishlists monthly, but in no way to I expect or want everything I post- it’s just a collection of things that have caught my eye.
After spending a lovely Christmas weekend with my parents, complete with the sushi and a movie tradition I started with them a few years ago, we ended the year with a nice dinner in Old Town Alexandria then headed home early. It was so freezing that fireworks were out of the question. Kendall is actually going to be gone for a couple weeks for work, coming home to meet with our wedding church, do our tasting for our wedding menu, then leaving again for army stuff. I’ll be spending a little extra time with mama and daddy D- I just want to be warm and cozy with the people I love this time of year.
- Could I be anymore predictable? The Asymmetrical Ruffle Cold Shoulder Top comes in a bunch of colors and is on sale!
- Maybe it’s because I’m freezing and dreaming of going somewhere sunny, like Florida, but the Orange Print Green Sweatshirt just looks so… pleasant to me.
- Same with the Pretty Rebellious Juniors’ Peachy Graphic Ruffled Top. It’s totally random but I adore something about the graphic/ ruffle combo.
- The thing I like most about the Midnight Blue Five-Row Necklace is that it reminds me of the jewelry that belonged to my great grandmother that I got to play with growing up.
- I’m all about spoiling my lips in the winter and the Balm Baby Trio WINKY LUX looks like the thing to do just that. The Winky Lux signature Flower Balm contains a real flower and featuring pH-shade match technology for long-lasting stain. The unicorn-inspired Glimmer Balm creates a subtle iridescent shimmer for magic that lasts all day, and the limited-edition gold balm in 24kt has a hint of twinkling gold.
- The Rivington Convertible Flap Petrol Backpack is the backpack I won’t shut up about. It keeps going deeper on sale but is still totally out of my price range.
- I was so excited when the white ones came (back) out last year but of course I’m diggin’ the pink Freestyle Nubuck High Top Sneakers.
- If I can find my Nordstrom card before it sells out, I’m getting the Alfred Sung Woven Fit & Flare Dress for my wedding rehearsal.
- I just want to be warm. Enter this Bp Leopard Print Ruana.