Contrary to last week, this week draaaagged. I spent most of Wednesday thinking it was Thursday. Kendall and I have our cake tasting with my parents this weekend at Fluffy Thoughts, then a double date with my old roommates, and our first church meeting for our wedding on Sunday. So the weekend is going to FLY.
Lately on The CaroLøve:
- How to Make Moving on Your Own a Breeze
- Closed on Thanksgiving
- Miss independent
- Millennial pink
- LiveGlam November MorphMe + KissMe
I adored Roxanne’s bandana sweater! Super cute!
Every season is ramen season but now that it’s cold- check out any of these ramen spots in DC and you won’t be disappointed. via Brightest Young Things (Sakuramen is 100% my personal fave. Love their waiter who can help you design the perfect bowl then remember your order forever when you come back!)
Did you know I was co-President of Greeks Go Green? Yup. I try to find my little ways to help out Mama Earth. See how you can do the same this Christmas! via LiveScience
Do you really love 90s nostalgia and have money burning a hole in your pocket? The Plaza is offering a Home Alone 2 experience this Christmas! via The A.V. Club
Sales this week:
- Moda Operandi — Take 50% off at the Friends & Family Sale with code FRIENDS50. Valid through 11/20.
- Saks — It’s the November Gift Card Event. Use code NOV2017 to earn a gift card worth up to $700. Valid through 11/17.
- H&M — Get up to 50% off party-ready styles.
- Ralph Lauren — Shop the Style Your Holiday Sale and get up to 40% off with code HOLIDAY. Valid through 11/22.
- Last Call — Take up to 50% off women’s men’s. jewelry, shoes, cold-weather styles, and clearance. Valid through 11/19.
Have a great weekend!